WELCOME TO WARRIOR ROOFING
Warrior Roofing has been serving Exeter and the Devon area as a leading Roofing Contractor since 2012.
I am fully insured with employers liability and only use fully-certified professionals, I am ready to tackle anything from the most
complex and large scale construction projects to the smallest of repair jobs.
All my work is engineered for life, designed to handle the very worst of British weather. Once completed you will never need to
worry about your roof as I am fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure my clients are
completely satisfied with my work.
Call to schedule an initial consultation today.
Below is a small snap shot of the kind of quality I produce, no part of a roof is more important than any other but its the details
where a skilled tradesman makes sure every detail is assessed and carried out to the latest regulations, I continually develop my
skills and knowledge to ensure I am always at the forefront of my industry.
Are you ready for your next renovation project? Get in touch with me today!
Slate, Tile & Lead Repairs in Exeter
• Spotting these early warning signs can prevent more
• Damp or leaks may signal a cracked or slipped slate
• If a tile has blown off, it should be replaced quickly to
prevent water from penetrating, more tiles can be
dislodged in high winds if one is missing.
• A leak around a chimney is very common, poorly fitted
lead work or perished cement fillets are all signs new
lead may need to be fitted.
Complete Re-roofing in Exeter
Things to think about when considering a new roof.
• How long will it last?
• Are the proposed roofing materials of a similar weight
• or does the roof need to be strengthened?
• Does the roof have enough of a pitch for proposed
• Will the look complement the property?
• Does the insulation need to be updated if so the roof may
• need to be adapted?
• Is the proposed type of roofing allowed by local building
New Fascia's & Guttering Devon
• If a scaffold has been put up to carry out a re-roof it may
be time to consider new fascia's, soffit's and guttering.
• Often a simple PVCu cover board made from a type of plastic can fit discreetly over the existing timber fascia if its not rotten.
Fibre Glass Roofing & Single Ply Membranes
• GRP and Fibreglass are lightweight, strong and durable,
• GRP roofing systems can take foot traffic and
accommodate (when fitted correctly) any movement
that naturally occurs in buildings.
• Single Ply Roofing Membranes are very versatile and
consist of a single application hence the name single
ply, they are ideal for almost any kind of roofing project
from new extensions to replacement of existing roof coverings.
• EDPM is also a single ply membrane it is known to be
highly durable, highly resistant to weathering and UV
light, a great all round product for a tight budget.
MY PROJECTS PORTFOLIO
Large Extension Kennford Devon
This was a really lovely job to do as it really involved getting back to basics in a way, every cedar shingle has to be selected carefully and
is nothing like a regular roof with uniformed sized tiles. Cedar shingles are completely renewable and sustainable with one of the lowest
carbon footprints of any building material and are used for a wide range of structures from domestic roofing to cladding.